.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Future Giants Fan

My mom bought Sophia her first Giants shirt. It is so cute! Of course I had to put it on her before the Die Hard Dodger Fan aka Nana came over for a visit. She thought it was pretty funny because she used to put me in Dodger outfits before my Dad came home from work. The war continues....







I decided to take this opportunity to torture my mom's dogs. Ruby was all about it and was having a great time. Ransom on the other hand wanted no part of it. My mom and I were a little scared that he was going to snap at Sophia, but all he did was stare.





Tony decided to take Sophia for a little stroll before they went home. It was so precious how she was looking up at him.




Shawn took these pictures in the house and they are so cute. Some of the faces she looks like she is crying but she is really doing her cheesy face.


No comments: