.

Monday, June 28, 2010

8 month photo shoot at Gma's

Sophia is 8 months old already! I can't believe it. She is just so wonderful. She is always happy and content doing most anything. Shawn and I take her everywhere and she never complains. She loves being around other people and drinks up all of the attention.

I know I have not ever done this but I think I should write down some of her stats and some of the things she is doing:

-wearing size 4 diapers (probably will be in 5's very soon)
-weighs 27 lbs
-is scooting and pulling herself everywhere, she cannot be stopped
-she gives you kisses when you ask for them
-she eats anything you give her
-she is really starting to try and pull herself onto things (a little scary)
-has 6 teeth: 4 on top and 2 on bottom, there is another coming in on the bottom
~speaking of teeth...she doesn't even complain about growing them in at all. she is so tough. only every once in awhile do I have to give her something for the pain

We took these pictures in my mom's front yard. They turned out great. It almost looks like we are a the beach or something with all the rocks in the background. Her new thing is to make this really silly "cheesy face", as I like to call it. It was cracking my mom and I up. I could hardly focus on taking the picture.








No comments: