.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Miss Sophia Ronnelle



We have been blessed with the most precious little angel. We welcomed our daughter Sophia into this world on October 13 at 6:35 am. After almost twenty four hours of very anxious labor we finally got to meet our 9 lb 3 oz baby girl. I ended up having a c-section so Shawn and I had to stay in the hospital for five long days. I enjoyed my time there...I got lots of attention and much needed rest. Shawn on the other hand was ready to go home after a couple of days.



We are so excited to start our new life with our beautiful daughter. She is so good to us already. She only gets up a few times in the middle of the night and is such a great snuggler. I am going to try and keep up with all of her milestones and most adorable moments.

No comments: