.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

First bath




Okay so Shawn and I were super excited to give Sophia her first bath. All the nurses in the hospital kept telling us that she would love it and it would calm her etc. Plus our friends that have kids always say how much their children enjoy taking baths. Well....we were in for a big surprise when Sophia screamed almost the entire time. Shawn and I felt so bad that it was such an unpleasant experience for her. She has since started to enjoy it, but still screams a little at the end. Hopefully she will learn to enjoy it. Maybe a little space heater will be needed for when she gets out.

1 comment:

The Love's said...

I had the EXACT experience with my girls. It made me and Jas all anxious and feeling guilty. BUT it does get better and you guys will (or already have) master your technique to cater to your princess. She's a doll.