.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A Week at the Hospital...

I really love the days at the hospital. Call me crazy I know. I am not saying it is all fun and games, but having all the help is really nice. I do have to say that this being my second child the nurses gave me my space. I would only see them when it was time for my pain medication. It was a very peaceful first couple of days. We had an amazing nurse that was with us for three of the days. She thought Cooper was the sweetest thing and would walk around with him at night to give me a time to shower when Shawn was not there. She was so kind and made us feel like VIP patients.

We had lots of family and friends visit. It was nice to have all the love and support. Even Sophia got to come and visit. She thought that was pretty dang cool. She brought her own little doctor kit and gave everyone multiple check-ups.

I do cherish the nights when it is just me and the baby. He was such a snuggly little thing. I would  be just lay there and stare at his sweet little face. I am getting emotional about it just writing this. I know he will most likely be our last baby and I tried to cherish every little moment and not rush anything.

Bringing him home and having two kids to take care of I know is going to be a new challenge.....

















No comments: