.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sophia is 1 year old!

I can't believe that my little love is already one year old. She has been such a joy in our lives. Here are some of the things that she has been up to:

~She officially started walking on her actual birthday.
~She says, "ball" and "hi"
~She knows where her nose, ears and belly are if you ask her.
~She gives the longest sweetest hugs I have ever received from a toddler.
~She is wearing 24 months and 2T clothes along with a size 5 1/2 shoe
~She has four molars, two on top and two on the bottom.
~She loves to brush her teeth with Mommy.
~She will still eat whatever you put in front of her.
~She dances in the backseat of the car and it is absolutely priceless.

We had a few celebrations for Sophia's birthday. I have not collected all the pictures from all the events yet, but I am working on it.









No comments: