.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

9 month check up


Sophia went to her nine month check up today. She had to get one shot, a TB test, and a finger prick. She was not the happiest of campers after that. I always feel so bad because I have to hold her down and she just looks at my with the saddest face I have ever seen. It breaks my heart every time. She is quiet the big girl I have to say and is off the charts for both her height and weight. Here are some of her stats and things she is doing:

-weighs 28 lbs
-is 30" tall
-wears size 18 mo clothes
-is in size 5 diapers
-tooth #7 has finally come in
-she is pulling herself to the standing position and just hangs out....it makes me a nervous wreck
-she will not let me put headbands on her for any extended period of time. she eventually rips them off. makes me a little sad because she has so many cute ones
-plays the game, "how many times will mom and dad pick up the bottle and give it to me after i throw it on the floor"
-oh yes and let's not forget the biting....she is going to make me bleed one of these days

No comments: